When using Storyblaster's One-Click paid promotion with the sales and crowdfunding/fundraising templates, we will automatically track click-throughs so we can let you know how many people clicked on your ads, and went to your website or crowdfunding/fundraising page.
If you would also like to track conversions—how many purchased your product, tickets, or services, or contributed to your crowdfunding or nonprofit fundraising campaign, and the specific amounts made, we need you to follow the steps that best describe your scenario.
1. SALES TEMPLATES
Click on one of the links below that applies to your situation
2. CROWDFUNDING TEMPLATES
If you are using Indiegogo or iFundwomen, click on one of the links below to instructions for connecting a Facebook pixel
- I have not yet configured my Indiegogo dashboard with adding a Facebook pixel.
- I already have a Facebook pixel in the backend of my Indiegogo campaign, how do I share it with Storyblaster to track conversions?
- I have not yet configured my iFundWomen dashboard with adding a Facebook pixel
- I already have a Facebook pixel in the backend of my iFundWomen campaign, how do I share it with Storyblaster to track conversions?
If you are using Kickstarter or Seed&Spark, click on one of the links below for instructions to connecting Google Analytics
If you are using a different crowdfunding platform, check the backend of your crowdfunding campaign and see if the platform gives you a place to input a Facebook pixel or GA UA code for tracking. If so, select one of the directions above that applies.
3. NONPROFIT FUNDRAISING TEMPLATES
Depending on where you are accepting donations, your own website or some sort of fundraising platform, click on any link above (in SALES or CROWDFUNDING) that best describes your situation.
4. AUDIENCE BUILDING TEMPLATES
Paid promotions through Audience Building templates are optimized to get your Facebook page new followers/likes, and also more engagement. Storyblaster already tracks those so there is no need for you to do any further set up.