If you've already entered your own UA tracking number into the backend of your crowdfunding campaign, sharing access with Storyblaster will make it so we can accurately track your contributions from promotions, provide reports, and target potential backers more precisely.
Here are the simple steps to share access:
- Log into an account with admin access to the Google Analytics tracking whose UA numbers you've placed in the backend of your crowdfunding campaign.
- Click on the top left of Google Analytics to see all accounts, click the account being used for the crowdfunding campaign, then the property, then the view.
- Then on the lower left, click the gears for Admin, under the property column click the second option "User Management," then on the top right click the prominent "+" button to invite Storyblasterinc@gmail.com to your Google Analytics for the crowdfunding campaign with "Collaborate" level permissions or higher.
- Then, in the "VIEW" column (still under admin settings), select "Ecommerce Settings."
- In the "Enable Ecommerce" section, flip the switch to "ON."
- Keep "Enhanced Ecommerce Settings" switched "OFF" (switching this on will prevent conversion tracking data from appearing in your Google Analytics account).
Click submit and you're all set!
It may take up to 24 hours for data to start appearing in your Google Analytics account.