1. Confirm the Facebook Pixel ID you're using on Indiegogo
If you only have one Facebook pixel or you know your pixels well, you can skip this part.
Log into Indiegogo
Click the drop-down menu next to your name on the top right
Go to My Campaigns
Select Edit Campaign
At the bottom of the left charcoal menu bar, click option
Scroll down until you find the Facebook ads section
Check the Facebook Pixel ID you're using
2. Set up Storyblaster to use your pixel
- Log into to business.facebook.com (select the appropriate business if you have multiple)
- Click the hamburger menu to the top left
- At the bottom right of the hamburger menu, Mouse over "All Tools" to show the expanded menu options, if they're not showing
- In the middle column titled "Measure & Report," under "Events Manager," click "Pixels"
- Look for the Pixel with an ID number that matches the Indiegogo settings and click on the name
- On the top right of the screen for that Pixel, click Share
- In the third column of the Business Settings screen, it should say "People", "Partners", and "Ad Accounts" — click "Partners"
- To the top right, it will then say "Add People", "Assign Partner", and "Assign Ad Accounts" — click "Assign Partner"
- On the pop up, there will be a grey drop down for "Select a role" — click "Pixel Editor"
- In the field for Business ID, paste 210002226207531 and click "Confirm"