We recommend you do your first promotion on day four of your campaign, as long as it doesn’t fall on a Saturday or Sunday, which we’ve found is slower for contributions. This gives you a few days to get pledges from your friends, family, and followers before reaching out beyond. Once you see how effective the promos are, you can choose to promote any post on any day.
Articles in this section
- What does promoting a post mean?
- Why should I promote my campaign with Storyblaster?
- How does promoting with Storyblaster work?
- Why does Storyblaster only promote on Facebook and Instagram?
- Why do I need to get a Facebook Page?
- What if I don't have or want a Facebook page?
- What if I don't have many followers on my Facebook page?
- How much does Storyblaster charge to promote?
- Why do I have to spend a minimum of $50 for each promoted Facebook post?
- I know how to promote posts on Facebook myself, why should I use Storyblaster for promotion?