The speech bubble on the right-side of a post in dashboard view will turn from a grey to red outline when that post has had engagement. Just click on the bubble and a tray will open where you can see all the engagement that particular post has had on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube, and respond to all from one convenient place.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- Isn't posting every day too much?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Can I create additional posts?