Due to privacy measures implemented by Facebook following the Cambridge Analytica data breach, third-party software providers are currently unable to publish to personal Facebook profiles, only Facebook pages. All apps are under review at Facebook, and we expect this will be resolved soon.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?