Due to privacy measures implemented by Facebook following the Cambridge Analytica data breach, third-party software providers are currently unable to publish to personal Facebook profiles, only Facebook pages. All apps are under review at Facebook, and we expect this will be resolved soon.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- Can I edit my post once it has been promoted?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Why can’t I publish the same post to multiple platforms?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- Can I create additional posts?