You can purchase your template at any point after your crowdfunding campaign is set up. Some campaigners fill out their whole template before they’re even launched, others customize their posts a week before, a day before, or the day of. You can decide how to make it work best for you. Storyblaster adds content for a five-day tease before the first day of your campaign, so be sure to allow enough time to use the posts on those days.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?