Because it works. Our templates were created by award-winning storytellers and based on research from tens of thousands of successful crowdfunding campaigns and their associated social media posts. While your product or project may be very different than what is shown in the example template, following the guidance is proven to lead to more engagement and contributions.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?