Anything you can do to increase your campaign's social media presence is highly recommended, and Storyblaster can publish to YouTube. However, if you don't have a large YouTube following, there is no reason to post often there. Our research shows even those with large YouTube followings receive way fewer contributions via that platform. But if you’d like to post more on YouTube, in dashboard view, click on the plus sign next to the date you’d like to post, then select "YouTube" in the platform selector in the top left of the window. Create, schedule and approve your post in the normal way.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- Can I edit my post once it has been promoted?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Why can’t I publish the same post to multiple platforms?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- Can I create additional posts?