Anything you can do to increase your campaign's social media presence is highly recommended, and Storyblaster can publish to YouTube. However, if you don't have a large YouTube following, there is no reason to post often there. Our research shows even those with large YouTube followings receive way fewer contributions via that platform. But if you’d like to post more on YouTube, in dashboard view, click on the plus sign next to the date you’d like to post, then select "YouTube" in the platform selector in the top left of the window. Create, schedule and approve your post in the normal way.
Articles in this section
- Does Storyblaster cover pre-launch?
- What if my campaign is over 60 days?
- Can I sign up before my campaign is ready to launch?
- What happens when my campaign is over?
- What if I extend my campaign?
- Should I put my videos on YouTube?
- Does Storyblaster allow more than one person to work on my campaign?
- What happens if I hit my goal early?
- Why do you only support 20-60-day campaigns?
- Isn’t posting every day too much?