No. Our templates are based on extensive data analysis of successful campaigns. Your posts only show up in 2%-10% of your followers’ feeds, and even those people may not pay attention to them at that time. It’s important to post consistently. If you follow your template, you will see the posts are varied so you’re not always asking people for money, but also carefully building community and engagement.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- Can I edit my post once it has been promoted?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Why can’t I publish the same post to multiple platforms?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- Can I create additional posts?