No. Our templates are based on extensive data analysis of successful campaigns. Your posts only show up in 2%-10% of your followers’ feeds, and even those people may not pay attention to them at that time. It’s important to post consistently. If you follow your template, you will see the posts are varied so you’re not always asking people for money, but also carefully building community and engagement.
Articles in this section
- Does Storyblaster cover pre-launch?
- What if my campaign is over 60 days?
- Can I sign up before my campaign is ready to launch?
- What happens when my campaign is over?
- What if I extend my campaign?
- Should I put my videos on YouTube?
- Does Storyblaster allow more than one person to work on my campaign?
- What happens if I hit my goal early?
- Why do you only support 20-60-day campaigns?
- Isn’t posting every day too much?