To bring up the emoji keyboard menu on a Mac, press Command+Ctrl+Spacebar. With Windows 10 or later, press WIN + “.” (the period punctuation mark), or else the WIN + “;” (semi-colon). Either will open the emoji keyboard. For skin tone selection, on a Mac press and hold the pointer over an emoji. If skin tones are available a window will pop up. On Windows 10 or later, in the top-right of the emoji menu is a small colored box (which only shows in the "people" emoji menu), and it allows user to select skin tone.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?