Yes, as long as it has not yet posted. Note: if you pay to promote a post and then edit it before it is published, it will also show your changes when it goes live. You do not need to press the “REPROMOTE” button.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?