You can change your campaign’s start and ending dates in the Campaign Settings window. Click on the ‘face’ button at the top right of the screen and select “My Campaigns,” then “Edit Details” under the campaign you wish to edit. You can adjust campaign dates—as long as you don’t change the total number of days in your campaign (that is, if you set up a campaign to be 30 days long, you can change the dates as long as it remains 30 days). Be sure to click Save & Close once you’re done.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- Can I edit my post once it has been promoted?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Why can’t I publish the same post to multiple platforms?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- Can I create additional posts?