Instagram recently announced updates which allow some third-party apps to post directly to Instagram accounts—but as of yet this feature is not available to Storyblaster. The most important part of using Storyblaster for Instagram is our proven guidance on what makes a successful post. Although Storyblaster can’t post directly, once you approve and schedule your post, you will receive an email with the copy, and a link to your image or video an hour before it’s to go up, so you can easily paste it into the Instagram app.
Articles in this section
- When do I start using my template?
- How did you determine the times that posts are scheduled?
- How long does a Storyblaster post take to appear on my social network?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- Can I edit my post once it has been promoted?
- What happens when my template expires?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- Why can’t I publish the same post to multiple platforms?
- How can I add additional social media accounts?
- Can I create additional posts?