Instagram recently announced updates which allow some third-party apps to post directly to Instagram accounts—but as of yet this feature is not available to Storyblaster. The most important part of using Storyblaster for Instagram is our proven guidance on what makes a successful post. Although Storyblaster can’t post directly, once you approve and schedule your post, you will receive an email with the copy, and a link to your image or video an hour before it’s to go up, so you can easily paste it into the Instagram app.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?