Our scheduling comes from our extensive research into successful crowdfunding campaigns and all their associated social media posts, as well as industry standards for social posting. They are optimal times to reach people most likely to engage with your posts and contribute. Keep in mind, post times don’t matter as much these days since each social platform’s algorithm determines when it will show up in followers’ feeds, so you can be a bit flexible with post times as well.
Articles in this section
- What's the difference between a crowdfunding template and a fundraising template?
- Will line breaks show in my posts if I include them in the text in the edit window?
- How do I add emojis to my posts if I’m on a desktop/laptop?
- How do I know if my posts have been published?
- How do I know the status of my posts?
- Can I flag or bookmark my posts?
- What is the graph button under the title of my campaign?
- Can I filter my posts?
- What is the speech bubble on the right-side of a post in the dashboard view?
- Can I monitor engagement with my posts?