1. Confirm the Facebook Pixel ID you're using on Indiegogo
If you only have one Facebook pixel or you know your pixels well, you can skip this part.
- Log into Indiegogo
- Click the drop-down menu next to your name on the top right
- Go to My Campaigns
- Select Edit Campaign
- At the bottom of the left charcoal menu bar, click option
- Scroll down until you find the Facebook ads section
- Check the Facebook Pixel ID you're using
2. Set up Storyblaster to use your pixel
- Log into to business.facebook.com (select the appropriate business if you have multiple)
- Click the hamburger menu to the top left
- At the bottom right of the hamburger menu, Mouse over "All Tools" to show the expanded menu options, if they're not showing
- In the middle column titled "Measure & Report," under "Events Manager," click "Pixels"
- Look for the Pixel with an ID number that matches the Indiegogo settings and click on the name
- On the top right of the screen for that Pixel, click Share
- In the third column of the Business Settings screen, it should say "People", "Partners", and "Ad Accounts" — click "Partners"
- To the top right, it will then say "Add People", "Assign Partner", and "Assign Ad Accounts" — click "Assign Partner"
- On the pop up, there will be a grey drop down for "Select a role" — click "Pixel Editor"
- In the field for Business ID, paste 210002226207531 and click "Confirm"