Storyblaster has identified six distinct phases in a typical crowdfunding campaign. Each of these phases requires different storytelling objectives, and unique targeting data for audience engagement, all of which is built into the example posts to take the guesswork out of running your campaign within each phase. Simply follow our guidance for each post in the template.
The phases are:
- TEASE = Build anticipation (Crowdfunding template only)
- LAUNCH = Reach out to followers, friends, and family first
- BOOST = Pay to promote, widening your reach outside your network
- GROW = Connect and engage, get people invested in your project/product
- DOUBLE DOWN = Retarget and convert with more paid promotion
- BLAST = Countdown days left, create FOMO, give it all you’ve got and close!